All our Engineers are fully experienced at installing sky satellite systems, and have the knowledge to carry out discreet installations to meet each individual customers requirements including hidden dishes and cables etc.
- Has your satellite signal gone, or has your screen gone fuzzy with pixilated pictures?
- Dish been knocked or suffered damage?
We can help!
We can quickly diagnose problems with your current satellite set up and repair it quickly to make sure you have all your channels working again.
Our engineers will attend your property, complete a full diagnosis or your current TV set up, find any faults and rectify to make sure you’re receiving the best signal possible.
Same Day Service where possible for all satellite repairs!
Setting up Sky Multiroom
As with single box set-up, your engineer will ring you the day before, or the morning of installation and will advise you on the best location for your dish when they arrive. We’ll send your viewing cards for your new Sky boxes in the post. Please have these ready for when our engineer arrives. Your extra boxes will have to be connected to the same telephone line. You’ll be able to start watching different channels from your Sky TV package in different rooms as soon as your set-up is complete. There are no additional set-up costs for extra boxes when you join Sky TV with Sky Multiroom.
Setting up On Demand
To unlock On Demand, you’ll need a Sky TV package and a compatible black Sky or Sky HD box connected to a broadband router (from any broadband provider). Please see our two set-up options below:
Wired self set-up It’s easy to connect your Sky+ box to your broadband router yourself. All you’ll need is an Ethernet cable. Wireless self set-up If you’d prefer not to have a wire running from your Sky+ box to your broadband router, you can connect them wirelessly. Simply purchase a Wireless Connector at the time of ordering with us.
After the installation
You’ll be ready to watch your new Sky TV package as soon as your installation is complete. Our specialist engineers are dedicated to doing a professional job, but in the unlikely event you should encounter any problems, you’ll find everything you need to know in Sky’s online help & support pages.
You can count on us to provide you with the best satellite dish installation and service.
Our engineers will attend your property, complete a full diagnosis or your current TV set up, find any faults and rectify them to make sure you’re receiving the best signal possible.
Same Day Service where possible for all digital TV repairs!
All of our engineers come fully equipped to deal with any problem and have all the skills necessary to get your TV system working again. If additional equipment is required such as amplifiers or signal boosters to improve reception levels, we can acquire these systems quickly and install them on the same day.
What makes us the best?
Our local, family run business, established in 1962 is focused on customer satisfaction, most of our work comes from returning customers and recommendations.
We pride ourselves in:
- Being honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Answering customer calls or returning them promptly ensuring that your enquiry will be dealt with quickly.
- Following up on our work and rightfully valuing each and every one of our customers.
- Only using high quality parts, cable and components.
- Guaranteeing our work for 12 months, providing installations that give you trouble free operation for years to come.
- Our installations are never rushed, but completed promptly so that we're sure you're completely satisfied with the service.
- Maintaining a high level of expertise, continually evolving with our sector.
- Taking pride in our craft and working in a fast, tidy and efficient manner.
- Free, no obligation quotes.
- We do not use high pressure sales techniques.
- Same Day Service.
- We're Chas Accredited
- Our team of skilled engineers travel to homes/businesses in your area 6 days a week.
You can count on us to provide you with the best digital TV aerial and satellite installation and services.